Digital Video Express (DivX) is one of the most popular multimedia containers, it is a video format created by DivX Inc. It combines both the audio and video data within a single file and gives a perfect balance between size and quality of the videos. And it has the ability to compress the lengthy video segments into small sizes by maintaining visual quality.
If you have downloaded a DivX file which is large in size and your video player is unable to play that file, it can be problematic with some codec’s or the DivX file is damaged. At times it shows image frozen but audio keeps playing, blocks colored in pixel distorts the picture due to which you try to play the video in various media players like KM player, VLC or Media Player which comes with the ability to handle this type of errors, even they cannot make DivX videos with severe multiple bad frames which leads to DivX inaccessibility.
You may download the same file again and it might work well this time, but in case the size of the file is too big and connection of internet is also slow. Then downloaded file may fail to play the file, thus if you are facing a problem with DivX bad frame report, don’t be frustrated you can resolve this type of issues. However, there is one more approach that you can fix DivX repair bad frame report using a utility called Repair DivX Tool. You can fix DivX bad frame repair completely using this efficient repair tool. This tool easily repairs damaged or corrupted DivX files and it can also fix other video formats like AVI, XVID etc. This tool is well suited with all the latest versions of Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
Scenarios for corruption of DivX files
- At the time of downloading DivX video file over the internet, it might not be downloaded fully because of bad internet connection resulting in video file corruption.
- While playing DivX video clips in the system or any other digital device abrupt shut down may cause corruption in DivX video file’s header.
- While converting the format of DivX video file to another format any sort of error can make your DivX file unable to access.
- Trying to record a DivX video file from the device which is full in memory may lead to DivX video file corruption.
- The DivX video file get corrupted while transferring it from system to another storage device when factors like power surge interrupt the transfer process leading to corruption of the file
- Due to virus infection or malware attack to a storage device which contains DivX files may corrupt them.
- If the media player is crashed while playing DivX videos file, then there are chances that the file may get corrupted or damaged.
Features of Repair DivX Tool
- Repair DivX Tool scans the file in quick time and displays the corrupted files list.
- The fixed DivX video files can be played both on Mac and Windows OS.
- By the help of this tool, you can fix DivX video files on different storage devices such as computer hard drives, USB flash drives, external hard drives etc.
- A special built-in algorithm is designed to repair all video file formats like AVI, MOV, DIVX etc.
- DivX repair bad frame report can be fixed with the help of Repair DivX tool with ease.
- You can preview repaired video file before saving it to different locations